The Wisconsin State Fair took over The Afternoon Program! Because of our good pal Kristi Chuckle for stopping by! Watch the video of Mitch coaching Dr. Squealgood for the pig races…
This yr marks 168 years of celebrating a summer time tradition in Wisconsin! The Wisconsin State Fair, introduced by U.S. Mobile, continues to be the state’s premier summer time occasion, offering 11 days of animals, leisure, rides, points of interest and naturally, meals!
Plan your journey! Get the day by day schedule at wistatefair.com
WHQG Common Contest Guidelines
These are the principles governing all contests aired on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG radio and on the 1029thehog.com web site, until otherwise specified. Within the following guidelines, “102.9 THE HOG/WHQG” means Lakefront Communications, LLC, dba Milwaukee Radio Group and its dad or mum company, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG radio:
- No buy is important to enter any 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG you have to not have gained something on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG prior to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or extra up to now 6 months. Just one winner per family is permitted inside 30 days after a family has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will probably be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you call the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios you assume that your name shall be broadcast or recorded and also you grant us permission to broadcast the decision or report it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contest your voice, identify and/or picture could also be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet functions without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are usually not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize shall be made on the request of winner. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the suitable to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are answerable for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more shall be required to finish the suitable tax types on the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios previous to claiming prize. All winners shall be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax type if in a single calendar yr the prize value of all prizes gained exceeds $600.
- In the occasion the winner is topic to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, baby help order, judgment, lien, and the like), 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s supply of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (102.9 THE HOG/WHQG) awarding the prize to the winner. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents introduced by the representative in search of to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shall not be chargeable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (until otherwise specified) dwelling inside 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a legitimate type of identification bearing the image of the contestant acceptable to 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG that can be introduced to 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG and accepted before the prize is awarded. Staff of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG, it’s promoting businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff and instant households of every, and staff of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG foremost studio usually are not eligible to win any contest. Speedy family consists of the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This additionally consists of people for whom the worker is present legal guardian.
- Winners will probably be expected to say prize on the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios, 5407 West McKinley Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday via Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they’re winners, until there’s an expiration date on prize, which shall be particularly said.
- All federal, state, and local legal guidelines and laws apply. Contest is void the place prohibited.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the best to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any method.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any facet of any prize awarded in any contest. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG, its promoting businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff, and speedy families of each are absolved and shall be held innocent from any motion or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the general public airwaves, 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the best to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and never award the provided prize) on the discretion of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG administration if world events, the nationwide mood, or public safety so warrant.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the fitting to amend the principles to any contest at any time. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s choice is all the time ultimate. Within the occasion any one of the basic contest rules which govern all 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contests contradict with any particular contest time period, the precise contest term will management.
- For any contest requiring telephone entry you have to use only the next quantity until otherwise specified: 414-799-1029. For texting it is 77000. The individual working the phone at 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG has the final choice as to who’s the profitable caller.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shall haven’t any duty for contestant’s lack of ability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based mostly on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cellular phone, texting, e mail, or internet entry, or some other circumstances in any contest beyond 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the best to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to find out the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG isn’t liable for Web crashes or slowdowns brought on by community congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, telephone line failures, electrical outages, pure disasters or act of man or God, misplaced, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or e mail, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, community, server, Web Service Provider (ISP), web site, or other connections availability, accessibility or visitors congestion, miscommunications, failed pc, community, phone, satellite or cable hardware or software program or strains, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, pc hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or different errors of any sort whether human, mechanical, digital, or network. Individuals who tamper with or abuse any facet of this contest or web site, or act in violation of the official service, as solely decided by the station, might be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion parties are chargeable for any incorrect or inaccurate info whether brought on by web site customers, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or gear related to or used on this contest, and assumes no duty for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized web site access. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG is just not liable for damage or injury to participant’s or some other individual’s pc or property related to or ensuing from collaborating in this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, within the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, safety, fairness or proper play of this contest, or contest plays, 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the correct at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the competition.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG has not made neither is in any manner responsible or answerable for any warranty, representation, or assure, categorical or implied, actually or in regulation, relative to any prize, together with but not restricted to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a specific objective. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are offered only by the producer, and winners comply with look solely to such manufacturers for any such guarantee and/or guarantee.
- The next are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Membership promotions on 1029thehog.com:
- All applicable info in required fields have to be entered appropriately and utterly or you may be disqualified.
- To win a prize you need to reside inside the listening space of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG as defined at the unique discretion of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG administration.
- Any issues with the internet or e-mail are usually not 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s duty.
- Contestants who register to take part on our website may be required to supply a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to take part within the contest.
- Because of the nature of our packages which are heard on-line over the internet, contests will not be heard in any respect on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG. Contests heard on the radio station’s web audio stream may be barely delayed from the time the contests are heard on the printed station, and can be operating behind the printed signal. Thus, all contests heard on the web are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. Because of this when 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contests are played that require a selected caller to telephone the radio station (comparable to “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream could also be at an obstacle in collaborating over these listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A replica of those guidelines is accessible during enterprise hours at the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios 5407 West McKinley Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
Updated September 21, 2018