Enter your information and present choice under! Just one entry per individual per show please. We’ll be in contact when you win a pair of tickets. Get extra information about The Jefferson Theater and The Southern Cafe & Music Hall.
*All door and show occasions are subject to change, please visit the website for probably the most up to date info*
Listeners might enter to win tickets to upcoming shows at The Jefferson Theater and The Southern Café and Music Corridor by going to http://1061thecorner.com/2018/05/30/win-tickets-to-see-shows-at-the-jefferson-and-the-southern/#// and getting into their e mail, identify, telephone number, birthdate and what show they want to win tickets to. Winner have to be 18 years or older to win.
Entries will probably be accepted for each particular person present up until 24 hours prior to the present or by Thursday at 11:59pm for shows that fall on a Saturday or Sunday. We may have up to 2 winners for a pair of tickets to every present at The Southern Café & Music Corridor and up to 5 winners for a pair of tickets each to each show at The Jefferson Theater. Ticket value will range by present and venue. Winners picked at random from all certified entries.
Winners can be contacted inside 24 hours of specific present if they have gained a pair of tickets. Tickets shall be will name tickets redeemable at The Jefferson Theater or The Southern Café & Music Hall Box Workplace with photograph identification the day of show.
Winner have to be at least 18 years previous. WCNR 106.1 The Nook, Charlottesville Radio Group, and its ultimate mother or father firm, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff and quick households of every, and staff of all media of mass communication within a 100 mile radius of the WCNR 106.1 The Corner major studio aren’t eligible to win any contest. Fast household consists of the partner, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the worker and his/her spouse. This additionally consists of individuals for whom the worker is present authorized guardian.
No purchase essential. Prize just isn’t transferrable or redeemable for cash. WCNR sole duty shall be to award the prize. WCNR shall haven’t any further duty in connection with the prize if the prize winner, for any purpose, can’t or decides not to use any of the prize. Winner answerable for all applicable state and federal taxes. Winner could also be required to present legitimate ID to acquire the prize. Fees and incidentals usually are not included.
All WCNR 106.1 The Nook Basic Contest Guidelines Apply.
These are the principles governing all contests aired on 106.1 The Nook WCNR radio and on the 1061thecorner.com website, until otherwise specified. Within the following rules, “106.1 The Corner WCNR” means Saga Communications of Charlottesville, LLC, dba Charlottesville Radio Group and its mum or dad corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 106.1 The Corner WCNR radio:
- No buy is important to enter any 106.1 The Corner WCNR contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 106.1 The Corner WCNR you will need to not have gained anything on 106.1 The Nook WCNR prior to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more prior to now 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a family has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will probably be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you name the 106.1 The Nook WCNR studios you assume that your name might be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or document it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 106.1 The Nook WCNR contest your voice, identify and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or web purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded will not be redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize shall be made at the request of winner. 106.1 The Nook WCNR reserves the appropriate to substitute a prize of comparable worth.
- All winners of all contests are liable for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more can be required to full the suitable tax varieties at the 106.1 The Corner WCNR studios prior to claiming prize. All winners shall be despatched a 1099 MISC federal tax type if in a single calendar yr the prize value of all prizes gained exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is topic to or the topic of any order or authorized process issued by any governmental company having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, baby help order, judgment, lien, and the like), 106.1 The Corner WCNR’s supply of the prize to the official consultant of the governmental entity claiming a proper to the prize shall be thus deemed as (106.1 The Nook WCNR) awarding the prize to the winner. 106.1 The Nook WCNR shall be entitled to rely in good religion, upon any documents introduced by the consultant in search of to acquire the prize in lieu of the winner. 106.1 The Corner WCNR shall not be responsible for any declare by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 106.1 The Corner WCNR contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (until in any other case specified) dwelling inside 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants should possess a legitimate form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to 106.1 The Nook WCNR that shall be introduced to 106.1 The Corner WCNR and accepted before the prize is awarded. Staff of 106.1 The Nook WCNR, it’s advertising businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff and instant households of each, and staff of all media of mass communication inside a 100 mile radius of the 106.1 The Nook WCNR primary studio will not be eligible to win any contest. Instant family consists of the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the worker and his/her partner. This also consists of individuals for whom the worker is present legal guardian.
- Winners shall be expected to claim prize at the 106.1 The Nook WCNR studios, 1140 Rose Hill Drive, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday by way of Friday (excluding holidays) inside 30 days of being notified that they are winners, until there’s an expiration date on prize, which shall be specifically said.
- All federal, state, and native laws and laws apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- 106.1 The Nook WCNR reserves the fitting to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any approach.
- 106.1 The Corner WCNR assumes no legal responsibility for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any facet of any prize awarded in any contest. 106.1 The Nook WCNR, its promoting businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff, and instant households of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the general public airwaves, 106.1 The Nook WCNR reserves the proper to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the provided prize) at the discretion of 106.1 The Corner WCNR administration if world occasions, the nationwide temper, or public safety so warrant.
- 106.1 The Nook WCNR reserves the correct to amend the principles to any contest at any time. 106.1 The Corner WCNR’s determination is all the time remaining.
- For any contest requiring telephone entry you will need to use solely the next quantity until otherwise specified: 434-970-1061. For texting it is 77000. The individual operating the phone at 106.1 The Nook WCNR has the ultimate determination as to who is the profitable caller.
- 106.1 The Nook WCNR shall haven’t any duty for contestant’s lack of ability or failure to participate, failure to win or declare any prize based mostly on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cellular phone, texting, e-mail, or internet access, or another circumstances in any contest past 106.1 The Corner WCNR’s management.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including however not restricted to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, 106.1 The Corner WCNR reserves the suitable to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use one other means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random choice or appointing a panel of judges.
- 106.1 The Corner WCNR isn’t chargeable for Web crashes or slowdowns brought on by community congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite tv for pc failures, telephone line failures, electrical outages, pure disasters or act of man or God, misplaced, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or e mail, or misplaced, interrupted or unavailable satellite tv for pc, community, server, Web Service Supplier (ISP), web site, or other connections availability, accessibility or visitors congestion, miscommunications, failed pc, community, phone, satellite or cable hardware or software or strains, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, pc hardware or software program malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any type whether or not human, mechanical, electronic, or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any facet of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely determined by the station, will probably be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion parties are chargeable for any incorrect or inaccurate info whether or not brought on by web site customers, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or gear related to or used on this contest, and assumes no duty for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized web site entry. 106.1 The Corner WCNR isn’t chargeable for damage or injury to participant’s or some other individual’s pc or property associated to or resulting from collaborating in this contest. Ought to any portion of contest be, in 106.1 The Corner WCNR’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, security, equity or proper play of this contest, or contest performs, 106.1 The Nook WCNR reserves the appropriate at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the competition.
- 106.1 The Corner WCNR has not made nor is in any manner responsible or answerable for any warranty, representation, or assure, categorical or implied, in truth or in regulation, relative to any prize, together with however not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or health for a specific objective. Any and all warranties and/or ensures on prize (if any) are offered solely by the producer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such guarantee and/or assure.
- The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Membership promotions on 1061thecorner.com:
- All applicable info in required fields have to be entered appropriately and utterly or you may be disqualified.
- To win a prize you will need to reside inside the listening area of 106.1 The Nook WCNR as outlined at the exclusive discretion of 106.1 The Nook WCNR management.
- Any problems with the web or e-mail usually are not 106.1 The Nook WCNR’s duty.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
- Due to the character of our packages which might be heard on-line over the web, contests is probably not heard at all on 106.1 The Nook WCNR. Contests heard on the radio station’s web audio stream could also be barely delayed from the time the contests are heard on the printed station, and will probably be operating behind the printed signal. Thus, all contests heard on the internet are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or extra. Which means when 106.1 The Nook WCNR contests are performed that require a selected caller to phone the radio station (reminiscent of “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream could also be at an obstacle in collaborating over these listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A replica of those guidelines is obtainable throughout enterprise hours at the 106.1 The Nook WCNR studios 1140 Rose Hill Drive, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903