Be the 10th caller once we play 2 Bob Seger songs back-to-back and identify both songs to win a pair of tickets to Bob Seger at Veterans United Residence Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Seashore on 5/18/19.
Weekdays from 5/6/19 to five/17/19, WAFX will announce on the air regularly throughout the day a selected hour to pay attention for the “Bob Seger Daily Double.” Through the introduced hour, the WAFX DJ will play 2 Bob Seger songs back-to-back. The DJ will take the 10th caller at 757-523-1010 as soon as the second music has began. If that 10th caller can appropriately determine the titles of both track, that caller wins a pair of garden ticket to Bob Seger at Veterans United House Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Seashore on 5/18/19. (ARV: $45 per lawn ticket per Stay Nation). If the 10th caller is wrong, the DJ will take the calls within the order during which they’re acquired until the caller has the right answer. Winners will decide up tickets at WAFX tent on 5/18/19 close to the venue’s major gate. No purchase mandatory. Entrants and winners are to be chosen at the sole discretion of WAFX.
One entry per individual. Submitting multiple entry per individual will invalidate all entries by that contestant. Any entry submitted on behalf of one other individual or using another individual’s e mail handle or identify can be disqualified and ineligible to say any prize. Any attempt by any participant to acquire greater than the said variety of entries allowed through the use of similar, multiple/totally different e mail addresses, identities, or another methods void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Within the occasion of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the approved account holder of the e-mail tackle used to register can be deemed to be the registrant and he/she have to be eligible in accordance with these Official Guidelines. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to take part is prohibited and will end in disqualification and all such entries shall be deemed void.
WAFX contests are open to all eligible Hampton Roads or northeast North Carolina residents who stay or work inside 75 miles of our transmitter 18 or older haven’t gained something on WAFX up to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or extra up to now 6 months. Only one winner per family is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener might be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner could also be named.
Staff of WAFX, Tidewater Communications, LLC, and its ultimate mum or dad company, Saga Communications, Inc., their promoting businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff and fast households of each, and staff of all media of mass communication inside a 100 mile radius of the WAFX essential studio will not be eligible to win any contest. Fast family consists of the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the worker and his/her spouse. This additionally consists of people for whom the employee is present legal guardian.
No purchase mandatory. WAFX’s sole duty shall be to award the prize. WAFX could have no further duty in reference to the prize if the prize winner, for any purpose, can’t or decides not to use any of the prizes. Winners might be answerable for all federal and state taxes, and any fees and incidentals. Prizes aren’t transferrable or redeemable for cash.
Full contest guidelines out there at WAFX studios situated at 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, VA 23320 between the hours of 9am and 5pm; or by logging onto www.1069thefox.com.
These are the principles governing all contests aired on 106.9 The Fox radio and on the 1069thefox.com website, until otherwise specified. Within the following guidelines, “106.9 The Fox” means Tidewater Communications, LLC, dba Tidewater Communications and its mum or dad corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 106.9 The Fox radio:
- No purchase is important to enter any 106.9 The Fox contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 106.9 The Fox you should not have gained anything on 106.9 The Fox prior to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or extra up to now 6 months. Just one winner per family is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener shall be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you name the 106.9 The Fox studios you assume that your call can be broadcast or recorded and also you grant us permission to broadcast the decision or report it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 106.9 The Fox contest your voice, identify and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or web functions without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded will not be redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will probably be made at the request of winner. 106.9 The Fox reserves the suitable to substitute a prize of comparable value.
- All winners of all contests are chargeable for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or extra will probably be required to complete the suitable tax varieties at the 106.9 The Fox studios prior to claiming prize. All winners shall be despatched a 1099 MISC federal tax type if in one calendar yr the prize worth of all prizes gained exceeds $600.
- Within the occasion the winner is subject to or the topic of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, youngster help order, judgment, lien, and the like), 106.9 The Fox’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a proper to the prize shall be thus deemed as (106.9 The Fox) awarding the prize to the winner. 106.9 The Fox shall be entitled to rely in good religion, upon any documents introduced by the representative looking for to gather the prize in lieu of the winner. 106.9 The Fox shall not be answerable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 106.9 The Fox contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (until otherwise specified) dwelling within 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a legitimate form of identification bearing the image of the contestant acceptable to 106.9 The Fox that shall be introduced to 106.9 The Fox and accepted before the prize is awarded. Staff of 106.9 The Fox, it’s promoting businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff and instant households of each, and staff of all media of mass communication inside a one hundred mile radius of the 106.9 The Fox most important studio usually are not eligible to win any contest. Instant household consists of the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also consists of individuals for whom the worker is current legal guardian.
- Winners can be expected to say prize on the 106.9 The Fox studios, 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday by way of Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they’re winners, until there’s an expiration date on prize, which might be particularly said.
- All federal, state, and local laws and laws apply. Contest is void the place prohibited.
- 106.9 The Fox reserves the appropriate to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any means.
- 106.9 The Fox assumes no legal responsibility for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any facet of any prize awarded in any contest. 106.9 The Fox, its promoting businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff, and instant households of every are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or legal responsibility arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the general public airwaves, 106.9 The Fox reserves the suitable to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and never award the provided prize) at the discretion of 106.9 The Fox management if world events, the national mood, or public security so warrant.
- 106.9 The Fox reserves the fitting to amend the principles to any contest at any time. 106.9 The Fox’s choice is all the time remaining. In the event any one of many basic contest guidelines which govern all 106.9 The Fox contests contradict with any specific contest term, the precise contest time period will control.
- For any contest requiring telephone entry you will need to use only the following quantity until in any other case specified: 757-523-1010. For texting it’s 77000. The individual operating the phone at 106.9 The Fox has the ultimate choice as to who is the profitable caller.
- 106.9 The Fox shall haven’t any duty for contestant’s lack of ability or failure to take part, failure to win or declare any prize based mostly on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cellphone, texting, e-mail, or web entry, or another circumstances in any contest past 106.9 The Fox’s management.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, together with but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or different automated means, 106.9 The Fox reserves the appropriate to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use one other means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- 106.9 The Fox just isn’t liable for Web crashes or slowdowns brought on by community congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite tv for pc failures, telephone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or act of man or God, misplaced, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or e-mail, or misplaced, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Web Service Provider (ISP), website, or different connections availability, accessibility or visitors congestion, miscommunications, failed pc, community, phone, satellite tv for pc or cable hardware or software or strains, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, pc hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or different errors of any variety whether or not human, mechanical, digital, or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any facet of this contest or web site, or act in violation of the official service, as solely determined by the station, shall be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion events are liable for any incorrect or inaccurate info whether or not brought on by website customers, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or gear associated with or used on this contest, and assumes no duty for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website entry. 106.9 The Fox isn’t liable for damage or injury to participant’s or some other individual’s pc or property associated to or ensuing from collaborating in this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in 106.9 The Fox’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or different causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, safety, equity or proper play of this contest, or contest plays, 106.9 The Fox reserves the proper at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the competition.
- 106.9 The Fox has not made nor is in any manner responsible or answerable for any warranty, illustration, or assure, categorical or implied, in truth or in regulation, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its high quality, mechanical condition or health for a specific objective. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are offered solely by the producer, and winners comply with look solely to such producers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- The next are specifically associated to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on 1069thefox.com:
- All applicable info in required fields have to be entered appropriately and utterly or you may be disqualified.
- To win a prize it’s essential to reside inside the listening space of 106.9 The Fox as defined at the unique discretion of 106.9 The Fox management.
- Any problems with the web or e-mail will not be 106.9 The Fox’s duty.
- Contestants who register to participate on our web site may be required to supply a printed copy of proof of registration earlier than being allowed to take part within the contest.
- Because of the nature of our packages which are heard on-line over the web, contests is probably not heard in any respect on 106.9 The Fox. Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be barely delayed from the time the contests are heard on the printed station, and might be operating behind the printed sign. Thus, all contests heard on the web are delayed. This delay can last for as a lot as 30 seconds or extra. Because of this when 106.9 The Fox contests are performed that require a selected caller to phone the radio station (similar to “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at an obstacle in collaborating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A replica of those guidelines is on the market throughout business hours on the 106.9 The Fox studios 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Updated September 21, 2018