Take our quiz concerning the Pure Silk Kingsmill Championship to enter to win a spot to play in the Professional Am on Mon. 5/20 with Tim Parker. The winner may even receive a pair of “Single Day Clubhouse Tickets” for the Kingsmill Championship Might 20-26 at Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg.
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER: plays in the Professional Am on Mon. 5/20 with Tim Parker (tee time TBD) and receives a pair of “Single Day Clubhouse Tickets”
Nine further winners will receive a pair of “Single Day Clubhouse Tickets.”
Kingsmill Resort is happy to welcome Pure Silk as the title sponsor of the Pure Silk Championship on Might 20-26, 2019. The top LPGA gamers will collect for the 37th skilled golf event, hosted on the resort’s famed River Course, a 6,379 yard, Par 71, Pete Dye designed format.
The River Course has boasted victories from elite gamers, both from the LPGA and PGA Tours. Throughout this prestigious week-long occasion, ladies golfers from around the globe will compete for a $1.3 million purse in a 72 hole stroke play event. The Pure Silk Championship can also be excited to announce the addition of Visit Williamsburg because the presenting companion. As Larger Williamsburg’s official tourism department, Go to Williamsburg is proud to help ladies’s professional golf.
From 12:00am on 5/6/19 to 11:59pm on 5/15/19, listeners shall be directed to 1069thefox.com to finish a registration and take the quiz concerning the Kingsmill Championship on the “Kingsmill Championship Play for a Day” contest web page to enter to win a spot in the Kingsmill Championship Pro Am on 5/20/19 (tee time 1pm) at Kingsmill Resort and a couple of “Single Day Clubhouse Tickets.” (ARV: $2660: $2,500 for Professional Am and $160 for tickets per Kingsmill Championship). 9 further winners will win a pair of “Single Day Clubhouse Tickets” (ARV: $160 per pair per Kingsmill Championship). 10 winners will probably be randomly chosen to win a pair of Single Day Clubhouse Tickets from all eligible entrants who get all the solutions right on 5/16/19. 1 of these winners will then be randomly chosen as the grand prize winner to play within the Professional Am. In the event no entrant (or not sufficient entrants) acquired 5 answers right, winner shall be randomly chosen from all eligible entrants who acquired 4 answers right. Within the event no entrant (or not enough entrants) acquired four answers right, winner shall be randomly chosen from all eligible entrants who obtained 3 answers right. In the event no entrant (or not sufficient entrants) acquired 3 solutions right, winner will probably be randomly chosen from all eligible entrants who acquired 2 answers right. Within the occasion no entrant (or not enough entrants) obtained 2 answers right, winner shall be randomly chosen from all eligible entrants who obtained 1 reply right. In the occasion no entrant (or not sufficient entrants) obtained 1 answer right, a random drawing can be carried out amongst all entrants. All can be chosen by a WAFX staffer and notified by telephone. Winners might decide up their tickets on the station immediately upon profitable. No buy vital. Entrants and winners are to be chosen on the sole discretion of WAFX.
WAFX contests are open to all eligible Hampton Roads or northeast North Carolina residents who reside or work within 75 miles of our transmitter 18 or older have not gained anything on WAFX prior to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or extra prior to now 6 months. Just one winner per family is permitted within 30 days after a family has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener can be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner could also be named.
One entry per individual. Submitting multiple entry per individual will invalidate all entries by that contestant. Any entry submitted on behalf of one other individual or utilizing one other individual’s e-mail tackle or identify can be disqualified and ineligible to say any prize. Any try by any participant to obtain more than the said variety of entries allowed through the use of similar, multiple/totally different e mail addresses, identities, or another methods void that participant’s entries and that participant could also be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the approved account holder of the e-mail handle used to register will probably be deemed to be the registrant and he/she have to be eligible based on these Official Rules. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will end in disqualification and all such entries will probably be deemed void.
Staff of WAFX, Tidewater Communications, LLC, and its final father or mother firm, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff and quick households of every, and staff of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the WAFX fundamental studio will not be eligible to win any contest. Instant family consists of the partner, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the worker and his/her partner. This also consists of individuals for whom the employee is present legal guardian.
No buy needed. WAFX’s sole duty shall be to award the prize. WAFX may have no further duty in connection with the prize if the prize winner, for any purpose, can’t or decides to not use any of the prizes. Winners might be responsible for all federal and state taxes, and any charges and incidentals. Prizes usually are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
Full contest rules obtainable at WAFX studios situated at 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, VA 23320 between the hours of 9am and 5pm; or by logging onto www.1069thefox.com.
These are the principles governing all contests aired on 106.9 The Fox radio and on the 1069thefox.com website, until in any other case specified. In the following rules, “106.9 The Fox” means Tidewater Communications, LLC, dba Tidewater Communications and its father or mother company, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 106.9 The Fox radio:
- No purchase is important to enter any 106.9 The Fox contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 106.9 The Fox you have to not have gained something on 106.9 The Fox prior to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more up to now 6 months. Only one winner per family is permitted inside 30 days after a family has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener shall be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you call the 106.9 The Fox studios you assume that your name might be broadcast or recorded and also you grant us permission to broadcast the decision or document it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 106.9 The Fox contest your voice, identify and/or picture could also be used for promotional, broadcast, or web purposes with none compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded aren’t redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will probably be made on the request of winner. 106.9 The Fox reserves the suitable to substitute a prize of comparable worth.
- All winners of all contests are accountable for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more shall be required to complete the suitable tax varieties at the 106.9 The Fox studios previous to claiming prize. All winners shall be despatched a 1099 MISC federal tax type if in one calendar yr the prize worth of all prizes gained exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the topic of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, youngster help order, judgment, lien, and the like), 106.9 The Fox’s delivery of the prize to the official consultant of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (106.9 The Fox) awarding the prize to the winner. 106.9 The Fox shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents introduced by the representative in search of to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. 106.9 The Fox shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 106.9 The Fox contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (until otherwise specified) dwelling inside 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a valid type of identification bearing the image of the contestant acceptable to 106.9 The Fox that might be introduced to 106.9 The Fox and accepted earlier than the prize is awarded. Staff of 106.9 The Fox, it’s advertising businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff and quick households of each, and staff of all media of mass communication inside a 100 mile radius of the 106.9 The Fox principal studio aren’t eligible to win any contest. Quick family consists of the partner, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her partner. This additionally consists of individuals for whom the employee is current authorized guardian.
- Winners might be expected to say prize on the 106.9 The Fox studios, 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday via Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they’re winners, until there’s an expiration date on prize, which will probably be particularly said.
- All federal, state, and native legal guidelines and laws apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- 106.9 The Fox reserves the suitable to disqualify any entrant if any contest guidelines are violated in any method.
- 106.9 The Fox assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any facet of any prize awarded in any contest. 106.9 The Fox, its promoting businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff, and speedy households of every are absolved and shall be held innocent from any action or legal responsibility arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the general public airwaves, 106.9 The Fox reserves the best to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the provided prize) on the discretion of 106.9 The Fox management if world occasions, the nationwide mood, or public safety so warrant.
- 106.9 The Fox reserves the best to amend the principles to any contest at any time. 106.9 The Fox’s determination is all the time last. Within the event any one of many basic contest rules which govern all 106.9 The Fox contests contradict with any particular contest term, the precise contest term will management.
- For any contest requiring telephone entry you have to use only the next number until in any other case specified: 757-523-1010. For texting it is 77000. The individual operating the telephone at 106.9 The Fox has the final determination as to who is the profitable caller.
- 106.9 The Fox shall haven’t any duty for contestant’s incapability or failure to participate, failure to win or declare any prize based mostly on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cellphone, texting, e-mail, or internet access, or another circumstances in any contest past 106.9 The Fox’s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, 106.9 The Fox reserves the proper to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use one other means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- 106.9 The Fox just isn’t responsible for Web crashes or slowdowns brought on by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite tv for pc failures, telephone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or act of man or God, misplaced, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or e-mail, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, community, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or visitors congestion, miscommunications, failed pc, network, phone, satellite or cable hardware or software program or strains, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, pc hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any sort whether or not human, mechanical, digital, or network. Individuals who tamper with or abuse any facet of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely determined by the station, can be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion events are accountable for any incorrect or inaccurate info whether or not brought on by web site customers, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or gear associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no duty for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized web site access. 106.9 The Fox is just not responsible for damage or injury to participant’s or some other individual’s pc or property associated to or ensuing from collaborating on this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in 106.9 The Fox’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, security, equity or correct play of this contest, or contest plays, 106.9 The Fox reserves the best at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest.
- 106.9 The Fox has not made neither is in any method responsible or liable for any guarantee, illustration, or guarantee, categorical or implied, actually or in regulation, relative to any prize, including however not restricted to its high quality, mechanical situation or health for a specific objective. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are offered only by the producer, and winners comply with look solely to such manufacturers for any such guarantee and/or assure.
- The following are specifically associated to E-contests and E-Mail Membership promotions on 1069thefox.com:
- All applicable info in required fields have to be entered appropriately and utterly or you may be disqualified.
- To win a prize you have to reside inside the listening area of 106.9 The Fox as defined at the exclusive discretion of 106.9 The Fox management.
- Any issues with the web or e mail will not be 106.9 The Fox’s duty.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website could also be required to supply a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to take part within the contest.
- Because of the nature of our packages which might be heard on-line over the web, contests will not be heard in any respect on 106.9 The Fox. Contests heard on the radio station’s web audio stream may be barely delayed from the time the contests are heard on the printed station, and might be operating behind the printed signal. Thus, all contests heard on the web are delayed. This delay can last for as a lot as 30 seconds or more. Because of this when 106.9 The Fox contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (resembling “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a drawback in collaborating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A replica of these rules is accessible throughout enterprise hours on the 106.9 The Fox studios 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Updated September 21, 2018