First Attain Online Japanese School Information Session for Fall Semester 2023 Enrollment to be Held on August 22, 2023
“Attain Online Japanese (AOJ) Language School” will hold free trial lessons by level on August 27, for the opening of the fall semester of 2023.
CHIYODA, TOKYO, JAPAN, August 3, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — The Online Japanese Language School “Attain Online Japanese (AOJ) Language School”, operated by Attain Corporation, will hold free trial lessons by level on August 27, for the opening of the fall semester of 2023. Participation is free of charge for everyone, but advance registration is required. If you would like to participate, please confirm the date and time of the free trial lesson for each level and register by e-mail or by using the inquiry form on our website.
AOJ Language School is an online Japanese language school established in April 2022 by Attain, the company that develops Attain Online Japanese e-learning materials. The school offers video classes 24 hours a day, small-group lessons, and private real-time lessons to meet the needs of each individual student and improve their Japanese language skills. Tuition is inexpensive and cost-effective, and in its second year of operation, more than 100 students from 30 countries have studied Japanese.
In the fall semester, the school offers Japanese classes for all levels (N5-N1). There are two types of classes offered: video classes with 24-hour access, and live 90-minute classes taught twice a week by highly qualified instructors who are certified teachers of Japanese. Video courses subtitles are also available in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
We are currently accepting applications for October 2023 enrollment and plan to hold information sessions.
However, we thought that the charm of AOJ Language School, such as the ease of communication with teachers and the ease of learning, could be conveyed by actually taking classes.
Therefore, we have decided to hold a free trial session of level-based classes.
On the day of the event, Japanese language teachers who are actually in charge of the classes will give a lecture.
The free trial lesson is 45 minutes, but the actual live class after enrollment will be 90 minutes each time.
Advance registration is required. If you wish to participate, please confirm the date and time of the free trial lesson for each level and apply via e-mail or the inquiry form on our website.
<Outline of Free Trial Lesson by Level for Fall Semester 2023>
Date and time
August 27, 2023 (Sun)
① 9:00-9:45 Beginner Level＋N5 Elementary level
② 10:00-10:45 N4 Elementary level
③ 11:00-11:45 N3 Intermediate level
④ 12:00-12:45 N2 Advanced level
*The above times are Japan time. Please confirm the local time.
Method: Zoom (The seminar will be held as a ZOOM online seminar)
Registration: Please refer to the URL below and register via e-mail or form.
We will send a separate notice to those who have registered.
<Outline of the 1st Online School Information Session for Fall Semester Student Recruitment>
Date: August 22, 2023, 18:00 to 19:00 (Japan time)
Method: Zoom (Zoom URL will be sent to those who have registered)
Language: Explanation will be given in English.
Contents: About AOJ Language School, overview of curriculum and courses, admission information
Please refer to the URL below and register by e-mail or by filling out the form. We will send a separate notice to those who have registered.
Information Session Video of the Spring Semester:
< Fall Semester Enrolment Promotion >
For new students who enroll to the Fall 2023 semester, they are offering up to 2 months free tuition for those who apply for admission by the deadline.
They will offer free enrollment fee, free first month, and full support for passing the JLPT N2. In addition, they will offer an additional month of tuition cash back to those who study until the end of the semester.
<About Classes in Fall Semester >
i-class (for beginners of Japanese language study)
ro-class (elementary class for students with basic Japanese language skills at the JLPT N5 level)
ha-class(Intermediate class for learners with basic beginner level Japanese or JLPT N4 level basic Japanese)
Ni-class (intermediate to advanced learners of Japanese with basic intermediate Japanese or JLPT N3 level basic)
Ho-class (for intermediate to advanced level learners of Japanese with basic intermediate or JLPT N2 level basic)
Admission application deadline: September 12, 2023 (Japan time)
Enrollment date: October 1, 2023, Japan time
0 Admission fee
Monthly payment of 14,000 JPY (about 96 USD as of July 13, 2023) through PayPal or
Half-year prepayment via bank transfer
– Attain Online Japanese (AOJ) Language School is a Japanese-language school for study online.
– Live and video lectures give students access to high-quality Japanese learning from anywhere in the world.
– Full support to pass JLPT N2. Even if students start learning as beginners, they can acquire JLPT N2-level Japanese in a minimum period of 2 years. Attain will fully support students until they pass JLPT N2.
– Live lectures by talented teachers who are qualified as Japanese-language instructors will make learning Japanese more fun and engaging. Each live lecture is to be given in a small group. Students can participate in classes anywhere via internet connection. Students can access recorded lectures even if absent from live ones.
– It is a place where students can meet Japanese learners from all over the world. They can also interact with others of different cultures through the learning of Japanese.
– It supports all Japanese-language levels. Students can choose the level of Japanese class that suits them.
– AOJ Language School provides high-quality Japanese learning to those who want to learn Japanese all over the world. Attain does not require any admission fee to make it easier to continue studying and students can choose to pay the tuition fee monthly.
– Attain has a consultation desk to support studying and working in Japan.
Source: Attain Corporation
Attain Online Japanese Language School Administration Office
Email: [email protected]
Head Office: Nitten-Kanda Bldg. 17, Kanda-higashi-matsushita-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0042, Japan
AOJ Free Trial Lesson for beginner and N5 level! i-class learn hiragana and katakana and JLPT N5