Global rosmarinic acid market thrives on its diverse applications in food and pharmaceutical sectors. Derived from herbs, it provides antioxidants and health benefits. Rising demand in food preservation and pharmaceutical treatments propels lucrative growth.
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global rosmarinic acid market is presently valued at US$ 130.0 million in 2023. It is further poised to thrive at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033. By 2033, total market size is projected to reach US$ 309.6 million.
Globally, the rosmarinic acid market is expanding at a rapid pace. This is attributable to an increase in applications across a variety of industries.
Rosmarinic acid is a polyphenolic chemical found naturally in herbs like rosemary, basil, and sage. It has antioxidant qualities and may have numerous health benefits.
Rosmarinic acid has also shown encouraging results as a feed supplement in boosting growth, reproductive performance, fertility, anti-oxidant status, and immunologic indices in animals. As a result, it is increasingly being employed in animal feed applications, which is expected to drive the market.
Unlock Growth Potential in Your Industry – Get Your Sample Report Now!
With increasing consumer interest in natural ingredients with potential health benefits, the rosmarinic acid industry is expected to witness sustained growth across multiple sectors including food, healthcare, and personal care.
The antioxidant qualities of rosmarinic acid make it an excellent choice for skincare products. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics, it can help battle oxidative stress, protect against environmental damage, and soothe irritated or sensitive skin.
Rosmarinic acid has beneficial effects on conditions such as allergies, inflammation-related diseases, and skin disorders. As a result, it is being widely used in dietary supplements or incorporated into pharmaceutical formulations.
Rosmarinic acid has also demonstrated excellent results as a feed addition in improving animal growth, reproductive performance, fertility, anti-oxidant status, and immunologic indices. As a result, it is increasingly being used in animal feed applications, which is expected to drive the market.
Key Takeaways from the Rosmarinic Acid Market Report:
- The global rosmarinic acid market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 129.2 million by the end of 2033.
- By application, food & beverages segment is predicted to reach a valuation of US$ 22.6 million in 2023.
- The United States rosmarinic acid industry is projected to attain a valuation of US$ 102.4 million by 2033.
- China market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 17.2 million by 2033.
- Rosmarinic acid demand in India is estimated to rise at a CAGR of 10.4% during the prediction period.
“The rosmarinic acid industry is witnessing lucrative growth, driven by its versatile applications in food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and agriculture. Increasing consumer demand for natural ingredients and their potential health benefits further contributes to the market’s expansion.” – says Nandini Roy Choudhury ( client Partner for Food and Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.)
Drive Your Growth Strategy: Purchase the Report for Key Insights! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/17844
Who is Winning?
Naturex (part of Givaudan), Kalsec Inc., Nutra Green Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Layn Natural Ingredients Corp., Hunan E.K Herb Co., Ltd, Monteloeder, Kingherbs Limited, Hunan Nutramax Inc., Changsha Vigorous-Tech Co., Ltd., Shaanxi Yi An Biological Technology Co., Ltd, Blue California, and others are the few leading players operating in the market.
Investments in research & development, acquisitions, and mergers are beneficial strategies for companies in terms of improving their product quality and expanding their market reach. This is because combining resources, expertise, and customer base can lead to access to new technology, distribution channels, manufacturing facilities, and talent.
Similarly, launching new products can help businesses stay competitive and meet the changing consumer demands, allowing them to attract new customers and retain existing ones while increasing their market share. For instance,
- In 2020, Blue California and biotech developer Conagen commercialized Rosavel®, a next-generation natural preservation solution with 98% high-purity rosmarinic acid.
Get More Valuable Insights
FMI has released an objective assessment of the global rosmarinic acid industry, presenting past demand data from 2018 to 2022 and projecting forecast statistics for the 2023 to 2033 period.
The study reveals market projections based on product type (>96% purity and <=97% purity), form (powder and liquid), application (food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, nutraceutical, cosmetics & personal care, and animal feed), and region
Key Companies Profiled
- Naturex (part of Givaudan)
- Kalsec Inc.
- Nutra Green Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Layn Natural Ingredients Corp.
- Blue California
- Hunan E.K Herb Co., Ltd
- Kingherbs Limited
- Hunan Nutramax Inc.
- Changsha Vigorous-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Yi An Biological Technology Co., Ltd
Access the Complete Report Methodology Now!
Rosmarinic Acid Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Animal Feed
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has 7+ years of management consulting experience. She advises industry leaders and explores off-the-eye opportunities and challenges. She puts processes and operating models in place to support their business objectives.
She has exceptional analytical skills and often brings thought leadership to the table.
Nandini has vast functional expertise in key niches, including but not limited to food ingredients, nutrition & health solutions, animal nutrition, and marine nutrients. She is also well-versed in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, retail, and chemical sectors, where she advises market participants to develop methodologies and strategies that deliver results.
Her core expertise lies in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction. Nandini has an MBA in Finance from MIT School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Nagpur University, India.
Nandini has authored several publications, and quoted in journals including Beverage Industry, Bloomberg, and Wine Industry Advisor.
Have a Look at Related Reports of Food and Beverage Domain:
- The global demand for food amino acids market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3%. The market revenue is expected to be valued at US$ 8.1 billion in 2023, rising to US$ 19.6 billion by 2033.
- The food acidulants market share is valued at US$ 2.6 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach US$ 4.5 billion by 2033, growing at a 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
- In 2022, the global organic acid market trend is anticipated to be worth US$11.3 billion US$. Organic acid demand is expected to rise at a 5.3% CAGR throughout the projected period, with the organic acid market reaching US$ 18.8 billion by 2032.
- Global demand for Citric Acid market demand is expected to reach US$ 2.89 billion in 2022, up from US$ 2.81 billion in 2021 and showing a 2.8% year-on-year growth. During the projection period of 2022 to 2032, the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3%, reaching a value of US$ 3.89 billion.
- In 2021, the dried plants and leaves section of the food botanicals market had a revenue of US$ 510 million, while the overall food botanicals market growth had a revenue of US$ 1.4 billion.
About the Food & Beverage Division at Future Market Insights (FMI)
FMI’s Food & Beverage team offers comprehensive business intelligence services, with a vast array of reports and data points analyzed across 50+ countries over a decade. The team provides consulting services and end-to-end research, offering expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations to clients worldwide. Contact them to explore how they can assist with your unique business intelligence needs.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/669215645/rosmarinic-acid-sales-to-exceed-us-309-6-million-by-2033-amid-rising-applications-across-food-beverage-and-cosmetic-sectors-future-market